If you are visiting Melbourne with your family, it is crucial to plan your trip so that your family doesn’t get bored and enjoy most of the trip. Here are the best activities in Melbourne that you can plan around with your family. The kids, adults and senior citizens can enjoy these activities.
- Creswick Wollen Mills – Creswick Wollen Mills is a spinning mill in Creswick, Victoria. Creswick deals with high quality, luxurious, natural, sustainable fibers such as merino wool, alpaca, possum apparel and cashmere, homewares and accessories. Make a family visit to Creswick Woolen Mills and have a cup of coffee and lunch for a hearty menu at the Mill café before enjoying “A Very Fine Yarn,” the interactive show that exhibits the journey of natural fibers and the Mill’s history.
- Arthurs Seat Eagle – Arthurs Seat Eagle is a state of art gondola ride. Board a gondola and fly high looking at spectacular vista across the bay or down spotting the wildlife. Enjoy with your family Eagle’s view in the comfort and safety of the gondola cabin travelling between Summit Station at the top of Arthurs Seat and the Base Station in Dromana.
- Melbourne Zoo – Melbourne Zoo is a zoological park. It is at Royal Park in Parkville. It is 4 kilometre north of centre Melbourne. Families can visit and enjoy watching over 320 animal species in the beautiful landscapes of Melbourne. The park can host both indoor and outdoor functions for the family.
- Ashcombe Maze – The Ashcombe Maze is home for the famous hedge maze, the year-round flowering lavender Labyrinth and a beautiful circular rose maze. Activities at Ashcombe Maze include great Gnome hunt, educational activities, lavender experiences, team building, and functions hosting.
- Melbourne River Cruises – Melbourne River Cruises is the most extensive river cruises, operator. They run one-hour sightseeing tours to either the docklands or river gardens. They also have a cruising restaurant. Activities include social gathering, parties, dinner cruises, and educational cruises
Here are many of the options which you can visit with your family when you travel to Melbourne. Enjoy the fun activities for a fulfilling experience of touring. Get hassle free tour guide while creating memories with your family. Melbourne City Card is a end to end solution for your journey. Visit http://www.melbournecitycard.com/attractions/