Melbourne is one of the most dynamic, lively metropolis city in Australia. It is one of the most exciting city centers. The lush green parks and beautiful mountain ranges add more glory to this wonderful city and make this city an ideal destination. You can enjoy the best of nature in Melbourne and it is one of the best places to plan a family outing. The cultural diversity and many laneways give a unique character to Melbourne. Right from an excellent dining option to budget-friendly hotels, Melbourne has a lot more to offer. There are many attractions in Melbourne that can be enjoyed by kids the most. These attractions are sure to make your holidays fun-filled and memorable too.
Some of the major attractions worth visiting at Melbourne is listed below:
1. Eureka Skydeck: Enjoy the awe-inspiring view of Melbourne from the 88th floor of Eureka Skydeck. It is one of the famous tourist spots in Melbourne. The gold plated sky scrapper is sure to enchant you with its beauty. Eureka Skydeck is located in the heart of the city. It offers the greatest point of view and is one of the renowned observation decks in the world. The glass cube on the 88th floor suspends the visitors almost 300meters above the Melbourne city and offers a magnificent view. Kids love this attraction due to its panoramic views.
2. Melbourne Star Wheel: Get the sky-high experience like no other with Melbourne star wheel. View Melbourne like never before by standing at a staggering height of 120 meters. You can also enjoy a glass of sparkling wine or beer while you are on board. The uninterrupted 360-degree view of this mesmerizing city is sure to please the kids during this ride. It covers some of the unique attractions and a complete view of the bay. The light show at night is fascinating and one of the famous kids attraction in Melbourne. Kids have a gala time with your loved ones during your visit to Melbourne Star wheel.
3. Werribee Zoo: See the animals in their natural habitat at Werribee Zoo. This one of its kinds of open range zoo located around 32 meters south-west Melbourne. Kids are sure to marvel a variety of wildlife in their natural setting. You can see lions, monkeys, rhinos, gorillas, Hippos, Kangaroos, Giraffe and much more during your visit to Werribee Zoo. The adventurous safari tour makes the Werribee zoo a must-visit for kids.
4. Arthurs Seat Trails: The Arthur’s seat Trail is one of the best natural trails in Melbourne. It is the highest point of the extinct volcano and offers a great view of the city. The lush green pastures will bring you close to nature. Kids love this spot.
5. Moonraker Dolphin Swim: Get a lifetime opportunity to swim and sightsee dolphins at Moonraker Dolphin Swims. It is the best eco-tourism attraction in Melbourne. The spectacular view of the dolphin show is one of its kind of experience and will enthral your kids with its beauty.
Melbourne is one of the most vibrant cities in Australia. It is a super convenient option for a vacation with your family and kids. There are numerous activities and attractions for kids making it an apt family vacation destination. We ensure to make your trip memorable by providing you hassle-free experience by Melbourne City Card. The card is the best way to avoid the task of pre-booking of tickets and provide you an interesting discount at many tourist spots in Melbourne.